Monday, July 9, 2012

Interviewing For An Interview

Yep, just like the title says, I interviewed for an interview today. Another day, another experience for me.

I got a call Friday from a staffing agency asking if I was interested in interviewing for two positions they were trying to fill. Of course I was, so I agreed to an interview today. The only thing I had to do before the meeting was write an essay about myself. Yes, an essay. What are your two biggest accomplishments from your last two jobs? Seriously? Whatever.

After getting lost and turned around driving, I finally found the place, only to then have to search for the one suite among many in this strange complex. Anyways, found the place, then got to fill out loads of paper work.

The jobs are basically temp-to-hire jobs, with a 90-day trial period. But whatever, a jobs a job at this point. So fingers crossed. The best part. They didn't even ask for my nicely written personal essay.

In other news, my niece is due in just four short weeks, and I CANNOT WAIT! It's about dang time. I want to finally meet the little creature.

I got some great news on the family front the other day, but can't quite share that yet. Soon though :)

And lastly, my birthday is one week from today! The big 2-4. And of course the only way to celebrate is with an outing to a Braves game. The game's at 4 though, so bring on the sunscreen.

No place like Turner Field. Can't stop the chop.

No comments:

Post a Comment