Sunday, June 17, 2012

Time to get back on the blogging bandwagon.

I created this thing and then took a nice long break between my first post and now, but I'm back. I've packed a lot into the last two weeks or so that I decided not to blog, so I guess it's time to share.

Seeing as it's prime baseball season, my friends and I have been packing in the games. I have been to five Braves games already this season, which I'm pretty sure is a personal record. The last game I went to was this past Wednesday night, where it decided to pour down rain. Thankfully the game continued and we stayed dry, but it definitely made for an interesting night.
 Here we are doing our best Kimbrel impersonation. Yes, we're very tough.
And here we are after we have sweated it out and gotten a little wet. Even with the Braves losing, we still had an incredible time.

That's my post for now, but I'll be working on another one soon to share my awesome Good Will purchases of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment