Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome to the Real World

Well, turns out I've been doing the job search all wrong for the last two years. Today I met with a recruiter for the first time, and it was the most successful meeting/interview I've had since I graduated two years ago. She was so insanely helpful and gave me amazing advice. Plus, I already have an interview lined up for tomorrow through her! What have I been doing wrong the last two years? Well, who knows, but at least things seem to be moving forward now. Fingers crossed that things go well tomorrow. Only really nervous about the fact that I will apparently be taking a math test during the interview.

Yep, a math test.

So looks like I'll be spending my evening researching the company and brushing up on my fractions and percentages as instructed.

I'll also be figuring out just what exactly to wear - always a huge decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment